Commercial Building for Lease
Showroom - Shop / Warehouse Building on Full City Block
177 College Avenue, Waterville, ME 04901
This Parkersburg steel building was constructed in 1978 as a car dealership. It is presently a flooring store and is suited for other purposes including:
- Retail and Distribution
- Light Manufacturing
- Machine Shop
- Craft Brewer & Serving Area
- Construction Company Operations
- Automotive Sales & Maintenance (Its original purpose)
The Building's Condition is Excellent and Recent Improvements Include:
- Rubber Roof & Roofing Insulation
- Installed and warrantied in 2015 by C.O. Beck & Co. This is a well-respected local roofing contractor. The new roofing covers the entire building.
- High Efficiency Lighting Installed
- This lighting was installed throughout the building in 2015.
- Natural Gas Service – installed in 2014.
- Front Parking Area Paved in 2004
- Extensive landscaping done also.
Floor Plans - (Visit the Info page to view all floor plans)
- Located on a full city block of nearly 2 acres with ample space in front and behind the building. The neighborhood is mixed residential and commercial.
- Upper level showroom and offices that originally served as an automotive sales area. It has a precast plank concrete floor, large windows and ample lighting.
- Lower level that has a warehouse/maintenance area about 80’ x 60’ with high ceiling and shop toilet room. Other rooms could be offices, showrooms, or storage.
- 12’ wide overhead door in warehouse/ maintenance area with truck entrances on both sides of lot.
- Telephone system to remain.
- Handicap accessible.
- Not in flood zone. (See bench marks on plot plan)
- Electrical service, 3 phase 120/208Y (Central Maine Power)
- Municipal water (Kennebec Water District)
- Municipal sewerage (Waterville)
- Natural gas (Summit)
- Internet & Phone (Time Warner)
- Storm sewers (Waterville)
No known asbestos, lead, petroleum or other environmental issues. Owner has certificates of underground tank removal.
A sprinkler system, second 12' wide overhead door and additional showroom windows exist, but would require repair before use.
Owner Will Consider:
- Allowing sublet of one portion of the premises. (Presumably upper or lower level)
- Allowing outbuildings or building extensions.
- Allowing walls to be moved.
Terms of Lease
- 5 year lease, or more.
- $5,000 / per month.
- Lessee to pay utilities, property tax and insurance.
- Options to extend lease or purchase would be considered.